Welcome to "Belajar Asyik" Blog Nabi shallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam bersabda, "Dua nikmat, yang manusia banyak tertipu dengannya : nikmat sehat dan waktu luang" (hadits shahih diriwayatkan oleh Al-Bukhari, At-Tirmidzi, Ibnu Majah, Ahmad dan lainnya)

Jumat, 16 Maret 2012

Contoh Puisi Bahasa Inggris ~ With love To You


With love To You

With love to you… wherever you are.
My heart doth send to thee
Rivers wide and mountains tall
Separat you from me

Looking at pictures of you and
Seems to bring you close.
But hearing our song being played
Brings you near the most

I remember us dancing to that tune
Under the shade of a tree
That day in the park together
Our spirits running wild and free

When never I feel glummy
I think of you and can’t help but smile
Though it doesn’t last forever
At least it lasts for a while

1 komentar:
Write komentar